Show Her Royal Highness (and Nixie!) some love in this Diamond Jubilee year by creating an online inspiration board via Pinterest. Feature an awesome pic of Queen Elizabeth II, some rad pics of your favorite iconic British fashion from sometime during her sixty year reign, and at least one item from Nixie Clothing.com for a chance to win one of three fantastic prizes! Three winners will choose one (1) garment of their choice from the Nixie Vintage cotton collection (excluding coats) available online from Nixie Clothing.com.
Contest starts Monday, 14/05/12 and ends on Saturday, 16/06/12 at 11:59 pm GMT. The winner will be announced on Sunday, 17/06/12 and notified via Facebook
Winners will be judged based on creativity, originality, composition and style. Only one (1) board entry per person permitted.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow Nixie Clothing on Pinterest and like us on Facebook.
- Create a board entitled, 'Diamond Jubilee & 60 yrs of British fashion' and tag it @nixieclothing and use the hashtag #nixiedjubilee.
- To be eligable you must pin an image of HRH Elizabeth II and at least one (1) image from Nixie Clothing.com.
- Post a link to your board on our Facebook Timeline for a chance to win one (1) fabulous and exclusive Nixie Clothing garment.
|Nixie Clothing Vintage Cotton Collection|
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL NATIONAL, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Nixie Clothing's 'Diamond Jubilee & 60 yrs of British fashion' Pinterest Contest (the “Contest”) is open to visitors worldwide, but international contestants will be responsible for shipping costs, duties & taxes.
3. Entry. The Contest will begin on 14th May, 2012, and all entries must be received by 11:59 pm GMT on 16th May, 2012 (the “Contest Period”). The following rules apply to each submission:
a. Follow Nixie Clothing on Pinterest
b. Create a board entitled, 'Diamond Jubilee & 60 yrs of British fashion' and tag @nixieclothing and use the hashtag #nixiedjubilee
c. To be eligible, you must pin a photo of HRH Elizabeth II and at least 1 item from Nixie Clothing
4. Prizes and Odds. Three (3) Winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Each Winner shall receive one (1) garment of their choice from the Nixie Clothing Vintage Cotton Collection (excluding coats).
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest may be presented in multiple presentations and in other media, and the odds of winning may depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the Contest through such multiple presentations. Only one (1) board entry per person permitted.
5. Judging. Winners will be selected on or about 17th May, 2012, from among all eligible entries received by 16th May, 2012. Judging will be done on the basis of creativity, originality, composition and style.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner shall be notified via Facebook on or about 17th May, 2012. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor.
8. Sponsor. The 'Diamond Jubilee & 60 yrs of British fashion' Pinterest Contest is sponsored by Nixie Clothing, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects.
|Ragga Muffin Style|
|Mod & Mod revival|
|Liberty of London Diamond Jubilee commemorative scarf.|